Data can be exported to a CSV from the Risk Dashboard, Compliance Dashboard, and Policy Violations using any filters that you have applied.
- Log into Secberus and navigate to the data you wish to export.
- Set any desired filters.
- Use the Export button in the section header.
- For exports from the Risk Dashboard, choose the format type.
- Click the Generate report button to begin the export process.
- You will receive an email when your report is ready to download.
The email link to download the export data report expires after one hour. After that, you’ll need to export a new report.
Updated 2 days ago
For Splunk Enterprise or Cloud Platform customers, Secberus provides the ability to stream account activity to an installation via HEC with a Secberus integration.