You orchestrate violation tickets to your Jira account within the Secberus platform with our Jira OAuth Integration. Follow these steps to complete the setup.
- Under the Settings gear navigate to Products.
- Select Application links from the Products menu and click Create link.
Using Jira On-Premises
For Jira On-Premises this step can be located under Settings -> Products -> Application Links.
- Leave the Link type setting as Direct application link and populate the Application URL with the URL for your Secberus instance.
- Disregard the notification and select Continue.
- Create a unique Application Name, leave the Application Type set as Generic Application, and set the Service Provider Name to 'Secberus'.
- Select the Create incoming link checkbox.
- Navigate to the Settings -> Integrations page of the Secberus platform and select Jira OAuth.
- Populate the Integration name, Project, and Issue type fields.
- Copy the Application URL from Jira.
- Paste the Jira Application URL into the URL field of the Setup Jira OAuth dialogue and then click Save.
- Locate the new integration under Active integrations and click Verify.
- Copy the Public Key and Consumer Key from the Step 1 dialogue.
- Paste the Public Key into the Shared secret field in Jira and remove the header and footer from the key. Paste the Consumer Key from Secberus into the Consumer key field in Jira.
- Populate the remaining URL fields and select Continue.
- Select Verify and then click Allow on the final Atlassian pop-up.
Your Jira integration is complete!
You can now create workflows to orchestrate violation alerts within the Workflow tab on the Secberus platform.
Updated 2 days ago