Workflows allow you to orchestrate violations on the Secberus platform to execute actions on any integration you have setup.
Triggers are filters applied to violations that define conditions by which specific security information is sent to a necessary party.
Types of Triggers:
- Data sources - the cloud environments in scope
- Category - the policy categories in scope
- Resource data - a query for specific resource meta data tags
- Resource tags - a query for specific resource tags
- Severity - the violation criticality
When a violation meets all of the trigger criteria selected, the workflow action will be executed.
Workflow actions occur once the trigger criteria are met. The action sends the notification to the selected integration.
Updated 3 months ago