Sumo Logic provides a secure, cloud-based service for logs and metrics management with real-time analytics and insights. A Secberus integration with Sumo Logic can be configured to stream your Secberus account activity log data to a Sumo Logic HTTP Logs and Metrics Source.
Notes on the Sumo Logic integration
- There can only be one Sumo Logic integration per Secberus account.
- Only users with the account owner role will be able to create Sumo Logic integrations.
- Log in to your Sumo Logic account to setup an HTTP Logs and Metrics Source.
- In the Sumo Logic left-navigation menu, click Manage Data and then Collection to open the Collection tab.
- At the top-right of the Collection tab, click Add Collector.
- In the Click Selector Type modal window, click Hosted Collector.
- In the Add Hosted Collector modal window type Secberus in the Name field. Click Save.
- In the Confirm prompt, click OK.
- Under Cloud APIs, click HTTP Logs & Metrics.
- In the HTTP Logs & Metrics form type secberus-http in the Name field and secberus-events in the Source Category field. Click Save.
- In the HTTP Source Address prompt, copy the listed URL and click OK. You will use this URL in the next step as the HTTP Source URL for your Secberus integration.
- Within the Secberus application, navigate to Settings > Integrations.
- Click the Sumo Logic button under Create new integrations.
- Name the integration and input the HTTP Source URL.
- Click Save to complete the integration.
Sumo Logic integration is now complete!
Updated 1 day ago