Secberus uses ServiceNow’s OAuth flow to create new violation incidents on a customers' ServiceNow Platform. To set up a ServiceNow integration first follow these steps to setup your ServiceNow OAuth registry correctly.
- Find the Application Registry module in ServiceNow and click on New to create a new Application Registry.
- Select the Create an OAuth Api endpoint for external clients link.
- Refresh tokens live for 100 days by default. If the refresh token expires, the Secberus Integration will have to be re-verified in the app.
- The Redirect URL is: https://api.secberus.com/servicenow/oauth/callback
- Give the Application Registry a Name, add the specified Redirect URL and click Submit.
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret returned by ServiceNow.
- Paste the new Client ID, Client Secret, and your ServiceNow Instance Url (https://myinstance.service-now.com) into their respective fields on the Secberus Integration page.
- The Assigned Group and Assigned To fields are optional and case sensitive.
- Populate the Integration name field, choose a Table, and then click Save.
- Locate the new ServiceNow integration under Active Integrations and click Verify. Follow the link provided to complete the verification.
ServiceNow integration is now complete!
You can create workflows to your ServiceNow integration under the "Workflows" tab on the Secberus platform.
Updated 23 days ago