The Okta data source integration enables Secberus to collect and analyze Okta account data against selected policies. Secberus is completely agentless and uses a read-only API permission to securely access your Okta metadata.
In order to connect an Okta data source in Secberus, you'll need to collaborate with an Okta administrator or account owner to obtain the Okta domain and create an API authentication token. For more information, see Create an API token (https://developer.okta.com/docs/guides/create-an-api-token/main/).
- Sign in to your Okta organization as a user with administrator privileges.
- Click on your account information in the upper right corner to obtain the Okta domain and record the value.
- In the Admin Console, select Security > API from the menu and then select the Tokens tab.
- Click Create token.
- Name your token and click Create token.
- Record the token value. This is the only opportunity to see it and record it.
- Log into Secberus, navigate to Settings > Data sources.
- Choose the Okta data source type in the Add new data source section.
- Populate the name field, and add the Okta domain and API token.
- Click the Connect button to initialize your data source.
You successfully onboarded an Okta account. You can add more Okta accounts, onboard other cloud provider accounts, or apply a policy to this Okta account. Additionally, you can view the connection status once Secberus begins collecting resource data for evaluation.
Updated 23 days ago